With over 26 years of experience, we understand the challenges companies face in building and growing a successful team. For the past few months, we’ve been working on incorporating a new range of services into our business, and we’re thrilled to officially share this development.
We now offer HR consultancy services. Our vast network of experienced HR professionals, coupled with our in-depth knowledge of the Dutch labour market, positions us uniquely to support your company. We are now equipped to provide the full spectrum of talent acquisition and retention services, ensuring that your organisation is set up for success.
Who can benefit from our HR services?
- Businesses that are opening their first entity in the Netherlands
- Established organisations looking to optimise their HR operations
- Startups & scaleups without an in-house HR support
How does this service work?
We’ve partnered with seasoned HR professionals who possess over a decade of industry experience to offer strategic guidance to the unique HR needs of your business. Once you express interest in our service, we will:
- Conduct a thorough assessment of your company and its present requirements
- Devise a combination of individual HR services under Dutch labour
- Assign an experienced consultant to your organisation on an interim basis who will implement strong and effective HR strategies
You can decide, in consultation with our HR professionals, how many hours of work are needed and when the work should be carried out.
What can our HR professionals do for you?
Our list of services, as outlined below, is structured around four key pillars:
- Guidance on how to build a successful team in the Netherlands
- Strategies to improve retention and enhance company culture
- Tailored initiatives for effective integration of new hires
- Bringing market-relevant input to help build a diverse and inclusive company culture
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary benchmarking and advice on your current compensation package
- Payroll administration set-up and implementation of HR reporting tools
- Actively proposing new benefits and defining progression and success for positions in your company
Training and Development
- Educating (international) leadership on Dutch culture, fundamental employment law, and best practices
- Assisting in identifying the right training opportunities for employees
- Dutch HR training for new and experienced in-house HR employees
- Establishing basic HR requirements and ensuring employment contracts comply with Dutch regulation
- Drafting practical, people-focused company handbooks, not weighed down by endless policies
- Offering guidance and assistance with sick leave policies
- Providing strategies and solutions to manage workplace conflicts
We partnered with Adams Multilingual Recruitment during a crucial expansion phase into the Dutch market, and the expertise they brought to the table was extremely valuable. Their team provided us with comprehensive local insights on salary ranges, perks, and market practices, which significantly streamlined our recruitment process. Moreover, they connected us with an HR advisor whose detailed and structured advice on navigating local recruitment laws ensured a seamless integration of new local employees. The personalised guidance and local market knowledge provided by Adams Multilingual Recruitment positioned us a step ahead in our journey.
– Louise Langer, Country Manager, Clone
Let’s talk about your HR challenges and how we can solve them together!